I am. For more info, see:
Some of my hobby projects
- JBake - I have chimed in, added support for Texy. Hope they will merge some of my PRs.
- CSV Cruncher - Use your CSV files as SQL tables.
- JUnitDiff - Create comprehensive brief comparisons of test runs.
- IRC Appender - Print Java logging messages from
java.util.logging to IRC.
- JTexy - Java port of a superior markup language Texy!.
- YAML-merge - A tool to merge (overlay) YAML files.
- MavenHoe Creates a Maven repo from a dir with dependencies (e.g.
lib/), with loose version matching.
- video-scripts - FFmpeg shorthands.
- SpeechBot - A bot that reads IRC messages with synth voice.
- Switch Tool Linux
Alternatives-like tool to switch between versions of the same application.
- nexus-repository-indexer Utilities for generating index files from Nexus metadata databases.
- JawaBot Universal pluggable IRC bot with web UI and a database backend.
- maven-replacer2-plugin maven-replacer-plugin with back-references.
About this site
Once I had a spectacular site, a blogging platform written in PHP, then I migrated to Java, hosted on OpenShift.
But I didn't have time to keep up with ever changing environment,
so I migrated to JBake and static files.
If you're looking for the former content, I will add it here once I add JTexy support to JBake.
Edit: I have added JTexy support to JBake :) However, it doesn't generate directory indexes.
I need to implement this.
Until then, the pages are only available in the loooong listing in the home page,
and some links here, some of them in czech: